Sunday, January 11, 2009

The X Appeal...

It really is funny how this turned out. I was sitting here with my hubby-to-be and decided to see if I could guess his answers from the images I got. And I know at least one of you wants to see this. Here are the highlights:



1.) Physical features about you that they find attractive

Um... I can't even bring myself to type what I see here. He sure is bringing a lot of swords with him though......








5.) Your overall sex appeal (how attractive you are to them)

That's a lot of fire!








7.) What they need to work on to become more attractive to you

Yeah, um chasing me with a big stick does NOT work! lol










8.) What they have that you want or find sexy

Here's a truth: He is never more sexy to me than when he is deep in thought over something. Like when he's working on the computer or drawing something, he's an artist. When his attention is so far from me, that is when I find him sexiest.





9.) Emotional/personality features that you find attractive about them

Again with my psychopath. I find it attractive when he has the strength to take care of me when I need him to. That is when he most resembles a "real" man. What was it that Marilyn said... “I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

I'm going way above the once a week thing here. I guess I did pick the right deck. I was dreading pulling out the ToD to shuffle it. This deck actually makes me want to read with it!

3 comments:

  1. That is very cool. I love how the 2 cards together really make a story out it, more than just one card would.
    I'm thinking I need this deck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I look at your blog the more I desire these cards. Your way of writing about them is really insightful and a joy to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added this deck to my Amazon wishlist, after reading your first post.

    I know what you mean when you mention your husband-to-be being sexiest to you when he's deep in thought... I've felt the same way in the past.

    ReplyDelete