Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Took a Break

But I'm back now. I'm a little off, this reading is not making sense to me.

The 6 Card Tell Me Spread by Golden Angel

Card 1- Can represents the past or recent past that has lead up to querent's current state or what is leading up to where they want to be or what they want to achieve.

Wheel, 10 Wands, Queen Swords

There's that Wheel again. I can see the Queen as who I am with my anxiety, which is my 10 Wands. I've been too logical, too burdened.

Card 2- Signifies the current dilemma with the querent. Its really good at echoing the querent's question.

6 Pents, Page Pents, World

Well, I'm now the apprentice (page) trying to put to use what I've learned spiritually. Taking the offerings of spirit (6). The World, I'm seeing as bringing things together or, at least, my desire to do so. Actually, this comes into what I was talking about earlier today. I'm trying to get my soul to stay in this body, to be present in this body. To be present in this World instead of in my head.

Card 3- Signifies one half of the underlying problem (the other half is revealed in Card 4). Typically this shows up as a person, sometimes an event or issue, but usually its a person (court card).

King Cups, Emperor, 5 Swords

So this is one half of the underlying problem. This one is difficult. Rising above, with love, but the Emperor is in the way. I am too busy with the swords.

Card 4- Signifies the other half of the underlying problem. Usually indicates what the issue is and with whom when read with Card 3. (This tends to be either a major arcana or a minor card).

Queen Pents, Ace Wands, 5 Cups

The other half of the problem. I always see this Queen as me, who I want to be. I don't feel 5 of Cups at all, in relation to her. The Ace could be my lack of energy.

Card 5- The next stage just before the final outcome happens. It usually reveals the Karmic or Life Lesson or the emotional theme associated from the struggle denoted by Cards 3 and 4.

2 Swords, Knight Swords, Devil

The Champion. Perhaps it is as simple as the decision to get out.

Card 6- The final outcome card.

7 Pents, 4 Wands, 5 Wands

Harvest, building a new foundation. But that 5, more to do still?

No comments:

Post a Comment