Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spirit Guide

So, I've recently met my spirit guide but am having trouble communicating with him so I thought I'd do this spread.

by: miss_apples

1 represents the spirit, a little info about who they are

Ace Wands, 10 Swords, World

That Ace reinforces my belief that he is male. The 10 is kind of weird as I get the feeling he was a knight of some kind. He just kind of looks like one, it's hard to describe. I'm not sure what the World is trying to tell me. Maybe that he did was alive at one time, so he could have been a knight.

2 represents why they are with you right now

King Wands, Page Pents, 4 Cups

Well, the King certainly looks like he's watching over. The Page looks to be trying to distract the 4 with that pent.

3 represents what they want you to know

5 Cups, 8 Cups, Queen Swords

It looks like, even though I feel hopeless, there is a way out. Perhaps I need to cultivate some of the Queen's traits to do that.

4 represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them

10 Wands, 7 Pents, Queen Cups

To put down all my wands and juggle with the Queen? I'm not sure what this one means.

5 is a summary/outcome of the entire reading

Devil, Lovers, 9 Cups

Another strange combination. I can't help but notice that the Devil completely surrounds the yin/yang of the Lovers. That is telling, isn't it? To harness that perhaps. To help me with balance.

Well, nothing too straightforward. Maybe I need to make up my own spread and try again.

1 comment:

  1. Just a few thoughts that came to my mind as I went through your blog...

    1. Who he is - A soldier of some kind who although fought bravely for his troops, in turn was backstabbed (literally) and hence has come to teach you the importance of being a 'trooper'.

    2. Why is he with you - He's with you because he wants you to connect with your inner-child and allow her to be loved and nurtured, but at the same time, he wants you to learn the importance of taking responsibility for your life and taking life in your own hands, while still being in touch with the world around you and not to alienate it.

    3. What he wants you to know - exactly as you said it.

    4. Well, think of the Queen of Cups like Snow White, or Giselle from the movie Enchanted. True, you have been a trooper, and you have borne your share of burdens and responsibility... but maybe it wouldn't be so hard or tough if you stopped seeing it like a chore or a burden, and start seeing it as a fun game you can sing along to and make it feel lighter... "Just whistle while you work, la lalalalala la..."


    5. Summary/outcome - Okay, this is kinda corny n cliche... but no matter how hard the circumstances are.. the love in your life and the energy of love within you can over power and conquer it all.

    Hope this was helpful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete