Monday, February 16, 2009

So... I Met This Guy....

and I found him to be quite intriguing. So I decided to see what a friendship between us might look like. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking to leave my dude. I'm quite happy where I am but I can always use more friends.....

1 What does he think of me

2 Cups, 7 Swords, Moon

We did seem to hit it off, I met him when he sat down to get a reading for the charity event I did. He thinks I am like-minded and fun. I think he might find me a bit intriguing as well, given the Moon here. He thinks I am mysterious, probably because I am a tarot reader. The 7 of Swords has me a bit confused. I told him outright that I was engaged so there would be no confusion.

2 What does he feel towards me

King Pents, 8 Pents, Wheel

This may seem like a strange question for me to put in here but men often take my friendliness as something more so I wanted some insight. However, I usually steer clear of these types of questions so I am unsure how to read this image in this context. At least I see nothing romantic. Perhaps the Wheel is stating that he feels we were meant to meet as well. As for the 8 to King there, that's like apprentice to master.

3 Why were we brought together

Sun, 2 Wands, 9 Pents

It looks to me that we could bring quite a bit to each other. There was something in our meeting that was strange for me. It is very rare for me to meet someone like him. I had a very easy time conversing with him and I am usually not so quick to take to people. I love that the 9 is lounging, as he is a therapist so she looks like she's on a couch, ready to be "shrunk." I like that 2 there as well, as we could have some passionate discussions and learn from each other. That Sun makes me think that this was no accident. I think we will be great friends.


4 What are his intentions

4 Wands, Knight Pents, 3 Pents

Well, if that doesn't say therapist, what does? I think this is just the type of person he is. Very caring, genuinely wanting to help people. I think he really has his mind on friendship, which is good. I had hoped to see this here.



5 Positives of friendship

6 Swords, 6 Cups, 5 Pents

Wow, that looks like a whole bunch of moving on doesn't it? I think we will be able to help each other heal somethings. I don't want to go into the things we spoke about but this looks very, very positive!

6 Negatives of friendship

6 Wands, Emperor, 5 Wands

I see power struggles. But perhaps they will be minor.

7 Advice

Page Cups, King Wands, Ace Pents

This really looks like a go-ahead for me. To embrace this friendship, offer up my cup, and let us both reap the rewards.

I think there was a reason we met. Just something about it seemed destined. It was strange and I never feel that way about people. I think I can learn a lot from him and I am already looking forward to seeing him once we move.

3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting reading. From the amount of male authority figures in the spread he looks as if he wants to be a protective presence in your life - and very positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think you read these cards well, sin. I hope he does turn out to be an excellent friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'll tell you what *I* see in the 'what are his intentions?' cards lol It looks like this guy is proposing! ;) heehee! Enjoy your friendship. I'm sure it'll be great and I'm sure you're right.

    ReplyDelete